New Kode turbocharger for all 2.0L common-rail, "clean diesel" TDI models. Fits all 2009-2014 Jetta TDI, 2010-2014 Golf TDI, and 2009-2014 Sportwagen TDI.
Also fits the Audi A3 TDI.
All Kode turbochargers include a Turbo Installation kit at no extra charge. The Turbo Installation Kit includes all the nuts, bolts, seals and gaskets that are removed and should be replaced when replacing the turbocharger. We recommend replacing the oil feed line to limit the chances of leftover contamination or clogging damaging the new turbocharger.
2009 Jetta TDI and 2009 Sportwagen TDI owners: Vehicles made before July 20, 2009 need to purchase a new "Turbo Outlet Dampener", available. The outlet on this replacement turbo is NOT compatible with the OEM outlet dampener equipped on models made before July 20, 2009.
On 2010 and later TDIs you will remove the DPF filter and CAT to remove the turbo. You can re-use the gaskets between those parts.
CR140 Turbocharger (CBEA CJAA)
- A3 TDI (8P) w/ 2.0L CBEA Engine (2009-2014)
- Golf TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2010-2014)
- Jetta TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2011-2014)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 2.0 CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2010)
- Sportwagen TDI w/ 2.0L CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2014)