Injector Nozzles for the 1.9 & 2.5 TDI VE Engines
Available in a range of sizes
- Injector seals included
- ULSD Rated Nozzles
- These are high quality European made nozzles (Gibonta)
Available in .205 .216 .240 .250 .260 .280 .300 .330 .350
Price is for a set of Four, includes new copper seals
.190 - 120bhp
.205 - 130bhp
.216 - 155bhp
.240 - 185bhp
.260 - 205bhp
.280 - 220bhp
.290 - 230bhp
.300 - .235bhp
- .330 - 255bhp
- .350 - 265bhp
An 11mm Pump will normally yield +20hp from the figures quoted above.
DLC stands for 'Diamond Like Carbon' this coating gives the minimal amount of surface friction due to its smooth surface qualities
This allows the nozzle needle to cycle faster resulting in better needle response and improvement in fuel quantity control.
The life of the DLC Nozzles is significantly improved (around 30%) over non-DLC type nozzles.
A .205 and .216 nozzle will drop right into a 90 or 110 Engine almost smoke free without the need for a re-tune and are also perfect to max out the stock turbo once re-mapped.
.280's and larger are for Big Turbo setups, the .300's and above are not for the faint-hearted and will push a LOT of fuel, especially when coupled with an 11mm IP
Compatible with the following enginesVolkswagen
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIII (A3 chassis) w/ AHU Engine (1997-1999)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (2002-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
- Passat TDI (B4 chassis) w/ AHU/1Z Engine (1996-1997)
top of page
bottom of page