Starting at $99.99
(new copper injector seals included)
Injector Nozzles for the 1.9 & 2.5 TDI VE Engines
Available in a range of sizes
- DLC 'Diamond like Carbon' Coated on the .260 and .280 series
- Injector seals included
- ULSD Rated Nozzles
These are the highest quality European made nozzles
Available in .205 .210 .216 .220 .230 .260 .280 .300 .330
Price is for a set of 4 with seals
.205 - 130bhp
.210 - 145bhp
.216 - 155bhp
.220 - 165bhp
.240 - 185bhp
.260 - 205bhp
.280 - 220bhp
.300 - .235bhp
- .330 - 255bhp
- .350 - 265bhp
An 11mm Pump will normally yield +20hp from the figures quoted above.
.260 .280 .330 and .350 nozzles are DLC Coated. DLC stands for 'Diamond Like Carbon' this coating gives the minimal amount of surface friction due to its smooth surface qualities
This allows the nozzle needle to cycle faster resulting in better needle response and improvement in fuel quantity control.
The life of the DLC Nozzles is significantly improved (around 30%) over non-DLC type nozzles.
A .205 and .210 nozzle will drop right into a 90 or 110 Engine almost smoke free without the need for a re-tune and are also perfect to max out the stock turbo once re-mapped.
.280's are for Big Turbo setups, the .300's and above are not for the faint-hearted and will push a LOT of fuel, especially when coupled with a 11mm IP
Compatible with the following enginesVolkswagen
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIII (A3 chassis) w/ AHU Engine (1997-1999)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (2002-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
- Passat TDI (B4 chassis) w/ AHU/1Z Engine (1996-1997)